Monday, September 12, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness...

Today my boss and I went to visit a site for a project and when I got back there was a big box with a pretty brown bow sitting on my desk. I ran over to it and peeked inside and this is what I saw:
(Okay, okay, I took this picture 2 cupcakes later....)

My good friend Kelsey left them for me! What a sweet surprise! :) She was coming over to visit me and had just missed me, but thankfully she came back and I gave her a little tour of the office.

There were fourteen pumpkin spice latte cupcakes (link to recipe) and two pink lemonade cupcakes! I had just told Kelsey a few days ago how much I loved the pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks, and then she found this recipe on Pinterest last night! I jokingly asked her to make them for me and then saw how massive the ingredients list was and said to her "omg those pumpkin spice cupcakes have so many ingredients. :(" to which she replied "yeah they do haha." Little did I know she was actually making them for me at that very moment!! They were a (very yummy) belated birthday present. She is such a sweetheart and it really made my day!

Thanks Kelsey! <3